Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Can't Sleep

Elsa woke up at 4:30 and David fed her. I tried and tried but just couldn't get back to sleep. It is now 6:12 and I know my body is going to hate me later. I tried. Thursday I found out the results from the body scan. It was good news because the cancer is now gone from my femur, pelvis, rib, spine, tale bone, and breast. I only have the small tumor in my left lung which was the one treated by radiation in Florida. It is defiantly smaller. The tough part was hearing that I would have to do at least two more rounds of chemo and then re-evaluate. I had another round on Thursday. They seem to get more difficult every time. But I can see an end in sight. Last night I was having bad nausea and acid reflux. Everett wanted me to read books and cuddle for bed time. It hurt a lot to lay there with him and try to not throw up. I cried when he was cuddling with me. I am so grateful I can still do that with him even on the hard days. I am excited that I made it through one more tough one so I can be closer to one more "normal" one. :) Thanks for so many things! You all bless my life with so much love and happiness! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment